COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your privacy is important to me. To better protect your privacy this notice explains my online information practices, and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The only time I record your name and email address is if you contact me regarding a booking, I never forward these details, sell or distribute them to any other third parties.
If at any point you wish to access, correct, delete or limit processing of any personal data please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT INFORMATION I COLLECT
On our first consultation more information about you and your family will be noted down to help make your experience with me more relaxed and enjoyable. Getting to know you a little more means that I can build a bespoke package for you. The following information collected may involve things like:
- Names of family members.
- Contact Information including Email Address
- Demographic Information such as Postcode, Preferences and Interests
- Information about the event itself
WHAT DO I DO WITH THE INFORMATION GATHERED
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Providing Quotations
- I may use the information to improve my products and services
Persistent cookies are set to recognize your browser the next time you visit. Session cookies are also used but these will be deleted automatically at the end of your visit.
NOTES ON COOKIES USED:
- Necessary cookies, help make the website useable by enabling basic functions like page navigation. The website cannot function properly without them.
- Statistical cookies, anonymously collect data for statistical analysis.
- Marketing cookies, track visitors across the website so that relevant and engaging adverts may be displayed.